Liverpool vs Man United live stream, TV channel. On this weekend, Liverpool hosts Manchester United at Anfield in a crucial Premier League clash, with Erik ten Hag’s side coming into the match having lost just once in 22 games across all competitions. As they head down M62 for this crucial clash, Liverpool are confident heading into it after having lost just once in 22 overall matches this season.
Last weekend, Manchester United claimed their first major trophy since 2017 — and Ten Hag’s first in English football with victory in the Carabao Cup final. As a result, they remain on the fringes of contention for Premier League title glory.
Jurgen Klopp’s hosts have experienced a recent up-and-down in their form, but ended the week on a high note with an encouraging midweek win over Wolves as United battled back to defeat West Ham and secure their place in the FA Cup quarterfinals.
Here is all the essential information regarding this match, including kickoff time, live streaming and TV channels, lineups, and betting odds.
What time does Liverpool vs Manchester United start?
This Premier League encounter gets underway at Anfield on Sunday, March 5 at 4:30 p.m. local time.
Here is how that time is represented across some major regions:
|Country||Date (2023)||Kickoff time|
|USA||5th March||11:30 ET|
|Canada||5th March||11:30 ET|
|UK||5th March||16:30 GMT|
|Australia||6th March||03:30 AEDT|
|India||6th March||22:00 IST|
|Hong Kong||6th March||00:30 HKT|
|Malaysia||6th March||00:30 MYT|
|Singapore||6th March||00:30 SGT|
Liverpool vs Manchester United Live Stream and TV Channel
Here’s how to watch all the action from this match in some major territories:
- UK: Sky Sports will broadcast this match live in the UK through their TV and streaming services.
- USA: This match streams live on the NBC USA Network platform for subscribers in both English and Spanish.
- Canada: FuboTV is exclusively providing live streaming of every Premier League game this season in Canada.
- Australia: Aussie fans can watch every match live and on demand through Optus Sport.
Liverpool vs Manchester United Lineups
Klopp confirmed no fresh injury concerns following his team’s win against Wolves, with Ibrahima Konate and Darwin Nunez both returning to action without incident. With no new injury worries, Klopp can now turn his focus towards preparations for next weekend’s clash against Arsenal at Anfield.
He is expected to alter his starting lineup, substituting Jordan Henderson and Andy Robertson for Harvey Elliott and Kostas Tsimikas.
- Liverpool starting XI (4-3-3): Alisson (GK) — Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson Henderson, Fabinho, Bajcetic— Salah, Nunez, Jota.
- Liverpool Subs: Kelleher (GK), Gakpo, Tsimikas, Carvalho, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Matip, Firmino, Elliott.
Ten Hag gambled with his players for the FA Cup victory against West Ham and is expected to call upon his top guns once again at Anfield.
Luke Shaw, Rafael Varane, Lisandro Martinez, Casemiro and Marcus Rashford should make up a refreshed starting XI for Manchester United.
- Man United starting XI (4-2-3-1): De Gea (GK) — Dalot, Varane, Martinez, Shaw — Sabitzer, Casemiro — Antony, Fernandes, Rashford — Weghorst.
- Man United subs: Heaton (GK), Lindelof, Maguire, Malacia, Wan-Bissaka, McTominay, Elanga, Garnacho, Sancho.
Liverpool vs Man United Prediction and Odds
United come into Anfield buoyed by their recent form, while Liverpool continue to struggle for consistency in their quest for a top-four finish this season.
Liverpool may have faced some controversy in recent weeks, but a crucial derby has proved to be an inspiring force for Klopp’s squad – they are unbeaten at home against Manchester United since 2016.
Prediction: 1-1 draw